The Benefits of Micro Cable
- Micro fiber can be jetted or blown through standard or microduct systems.
- Tensile damage is minimized by jetting.
- The forced air used to jet micro fiber can easily handle bend angles across long fiber runs.
- Jetting is faster than pulling.
- Jetting is less labor intensive and minimizes the number of splices necessary.
- Micro Cable takes up less space in the duct, preserving pathway for future expansion.
Space savings examples in new duct and existing duct
Add Microduct Overrides to Existing Occupied Conduit
- Cost-effective solution for congested pathways with existing cables
- Offsets the cost of new construction while gaining capacity for expansion
|Fill an Empty Conduit with Individual Microducts|
|Enjoy higher density and a smaller footprint today, plus the simplest path to future growth.|
- Defer the capital investment -- only install the fiber you need today
- Easy technology upgrades
- Preserve the pathways for future growth
An empty 1.25" duct can accommodate ...
|Corning MiniXtend & MiniXtend HD|