Sales Representative – Full Time
NovaLight Telecom Supply is a small but growing family owned telecom supply business. We need sales professionals who can sell technology solutions and products to the telecommunication industry.
The exploding demand for high speed broadband internet access, enhanced telephone services and HD television has created openings for additional sales professionals in our Jasper, Georgia based business. We offer attractive income and uncapped commissions to strong players who can drive revenue from this opportunity. Qualified candidates will have experience prospecting new business customers and closing telecom industry product sales with new and existing customers.
Specific responsibilities of the Sales Representative role include:
- Prospect and close sales in new and existing customer opportunities.
- Develop and execute client cultivation strategies for local sales and marketing campaigns
- Coordinate sales visits and marketing activity for new and assigned customers.
- Attend sales meetings, trade shows, events, conferences and on-site client visits as needed.
- Meet or exceed monthly, quarterly and annual targets for sales revenue and supporting activity.
- Make a specified number calls per day (typically a mix of cold calls, inbound inquires and contact with existing customers) in order to develop new sales opportunities.
- Develop and maintain relevant technology, product and market knowledge.
The qualified candidate should possess:
- An ability to understand, discuss and sell advanced business concepts, technical products, and solutions.
- Two or more years of professional sales experience with a track record of meeting or exceeding sales goals.
- One or more years of inside sales / telesales experience is a strong plus.
- Experience selling outside plant materials, fiber optic cable, structured cabling, or related products is a plus, but not required.
- Strong sense of ambition, self-motivation and self-discipline
- An ability to manage your customers and territory, be persistent, self-directed, creative and organized.
- An ability to handle rejection, be flexible, solve problems, take direction and operate with integrity.
- A strong desire to make money & the ability to learn & apply new sales skills.
- Intermediate competency with MS Office, Internet, CRM & related systems.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent professional experience preferred.
- A great place to work with excellent opportunities for income, professional growth and advancement
- Advanced training in sales and product technology.
- A flexible work schedule with the ability to work from home several days per week. No weekends required.
- Competitive salary, commission/bonuses with upside potential.
- Equal opportunity employer.
Please forward your resume and contact information to Andrea Creighton at email@example.com