In the FTTX infrastructure, the last mile has historically been the most costly and time consuming. The development of pre-assembled, hardened connectors has revolutionized the industry and makes the final connection to the premises faster, simpler, and less costly with plug-and-play technology.
Multiport Service Terminals incorporate hardened connector technology that is designed to perform well in the extreme weather conditions and temperatures experienced in the US. The MSTs we stock are factory terminated and environmentally sealed for deployment in optical drop-cable applications.
Industry-standard optical connectors are hardened against UV, chemical exposure, extreme temperatures and moisture and dramatically reduce splicing labor requirements.
MSTs can be mounted on a pole, in a pedestal, in a handhole or to a strand, both aerial and below-grade, making it simple, secure and economical to install in any FTTX deployment.
Use our configurator to identify the needs for your application.
- 2-, 4-, 6- 8-, and 12 port configurations
- Flexible mounting options: pole, pedestal, handhole, strand
- High-performance SC APC or Pushlok connectors
- Dielectric and toneable drops
How to use the "Build Your Own" Tool:
- Define your configuration
- Pricing will be provided
- If multiple configurations are required, please create multiple "builds" in the quote cart
- Use “Other Length” field to specify a custom cable length